Grammarly Keyboard by Grammarly helps you write error-free content with its one-click mistake correction feature (no copying or pasting required). It improves your spelling and grammar by detecting spelling and grammar mistake and by suggesting corrections in real-time.
Table of Contents
- What is Grammarly?
- What is Grammarly Keyboard?
- Grammarly Keyboard notable features:
- How to install and enable the Grammarly Keyboard on Android
- How to enable Dark mode in Grammarly Keyboard
- How to Select Your English Dialect
What is Grammarly?
In short, Grammarly is an online AI-powered writing tool that checks your grammar, spelling, plagiarism, and more in real-time on a number of different platforms, including Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
What is Grammarly Keyboard?
Grammarly Keyboard is a free productivity app that enables users to fix grammatical mistake and spelling errors in their written text in real-time. This app is extremely helpful to check the accuracy of your written text before sending it.
Grammarly Keyboard notable features:
- Sophisticated grammar checker
- Contextual spelling checker
- Advanced punctuation correction
- Vocabulary enhancements
- Keyboard integrates smoothly with all apps
- Easy to set up
Improve Your Skills
- See short, clear explanations for every correction
- Helps you understand your mistakes and avoid them in the future
How to install and enable the Grammarly Keyboard on Android
Open PlayStore on your device and install the app by tapping on the Install button. You can use the download link or search for Grammarly Keyboard.
Open the app and tap on the Get Started button. If you already have Grammarly account, choose Log in to existing account and enter your login details. If you don’t have an account, create one here or tap on Continue with email button.
You can also use your existing Gmail or Facebook account to access the Grammarly app, but it is not necessary to have an account, you can use it without having an account. In order to do that, tap on Not now link located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Next, follow the instructions to enable the Grammarly app:
- Tap on the Add Grammarly Keyboard button.
- Tap on Grammarly to switch Grammarly keyboard on.
- Tap on OK button in the pop-up (Attention) screen.
- Tap on Switch Input Methods.
- Tap on Grammarly in the Change keyboard screen.
You have successfully installed and enabled the Grammarly keyboard on your device, but somehow if you are unable to see a green Grammarly logo in the top left corner of the app, tap on the globe icon on your keyboard and select the Grammarly Keyboard.
How to enable Dark mode in Grammarly Keyboard
Grammarly Keyboard has a built-in dark theme feature. Here's how to turn it on.
- Launch Grammarly app
- Tap on Keyboard Look and Feel option
- Tap on Dark thumbnail
How to Select Your English Dialect
Currently, Grammarly offers settings for four English dialects: American, Australian, British, and Canadian. Here's how to select your preferred one.
- Launch Grammarly app
- Tap on Grammarly Settings option
- Tap on Language Preference
- From the list select your preferred one
Grammarly Keyboard is the best app to detect grammar and spelling mistake, but it lacks the feature like predictive writing as seen in Gboard and needs the internet connection to work.